miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Peaceful Wendesday morning

ENGLISH

So, today, Wendesday, 8th of september. How did I spent this day?

I turns out that nobody takes lessons on wendesday mornings, because it is a tradition to go to the Disco every tuesday night. Sandra had gone there, and came back at 4:30 in the morning, so she had begged me not to wake her up until 11:30.

Whatever the case, I woke up at 8:00 to do some jogging along the beach. It was a good opportunity to know the place better, and I ran until I got to the Boscombe Pier, wich is near to the place where we are planning to have surfing lessons. I was a good, peaceful morning exercise.

I came back more or less at 9:00, took a shower and have breakfast. In this Residence, the kitchen is open from 8:00 to 10:00 for breakfast.

I returned to the room roughly at 10:00, where Sandra was still sleeping like a beautiful angel. I turned on the computer, and wrote the review of the movie I watched last night, Flightplan.

I helped Sandra to wake up at the hour she had told me to do so. She also got a shower, and later we had breakfast/lunch and set off to the school. Today she started the lessons at 12:40, and I at 14:20.

The lessons ended at 17:15 for both of us. Later in the afternoon the school had scheduled an activity to go the cinema, to watch a movie called The Last Exorcism. Sandra didn't go. She had planned to write an entry of this blog in the meantime, telling you how was her night at the Disco, and uploading some of her photos, but I'm afraid she was still very tired and may have to do this another day.

And... that was it, then I went to the Hotel, met Sandra, talk a bit and went to bed. See you tomorrow!

ESPAÑOL

Pues hoy, miércoles, 8 de septiembre. ¿Cómo he pasado el día?

Resulta que no hay clase los miércoles por la mañana, porque es una especie de tradición el ir a la discoteca los martes por la noche. Sandra había ido, y no volvió hasta las 4:30 de la mañana, así que me suplicó que no la despertara hasta las 11 y media.

En cualquier caso yo me desperté a las 8 para hacer un poco de "footing" a lo largo de la playa Fue una buena oportunidad para conocer mejor el lugar, y corrí hasta la "Pier de Boscombe", que está cerca de donde queremos dar clases de surf. Fue una buena y tranquila sesión de ejercicio matutino.

Volví a eso de las 9, me pegué una ducha y desayuné. En esta residencia la cocina está abierta de 8 a 10 para el desayuno.

Regresé a la habitación más o menos a las 10, donde Sandra seguía durmiendo como un ángel.
Encendí el ordenador y me puse a escribir la reseña de Flightplan, que la había visto la noche anterior.

Ayudé a Sandra a levantarse a la hora a la que me había dicho, también se pegó una ducha, comimos (ella desayunó/comió), y luego nos fuimos al colegio. Ella empezaba hoy las clases a las 12:40 y yo a las 14:20.

Las clases terminaron a las 17:15 para ambos. Más tarde el colegio había organizado una salida al cine para ver The Last Exorcism, pero Sandra no fue. Tenía planeado escribir una entrada del blog contándoos cómo le había ido en su noche en la discoteca, subiendo fotos y esas cosas, pero me temo que aún estaba muy cansada; ya lo hará otro día.

Y... ya está. Luego volví al Hotel, me encontré con Sandra, hablamos un poquito y nos fuimos a la cama.

¡Hasta mañana!

No hay comentarios: